AIDPATH Summer School in Digital Pathology
SUMMER SCHOOL ON DIGITAL PATHOLOGY
CRO Aviano, 12-16 September 2016
This is the 2nd summer school of a series of activities including networking, workshops, summer schools and short courses designed within the European AIDPATH project ‘Academia and Industry Collaboration for Digital Pathology’ (FP7-Marie Curie Action).
This School is organized by the University of Udine in collaboration with CRO, and with the unconditioned sponsorship of Roche.
- Introduction to Digital Pathology
- The digital slide workflow
- Technical aspects
- Image analysis
- Novel imaging techniques
The foreseen audience is constituted by 10-30 participants holding one of the following positions:
- Medical doctors (pathologists, haematologists),
- Laboratory technicians (Pathology Lab),
- Biotechnologists, biologists
- Clinical engineers, Health informaticians (with health information systems knowledge)
- Researchers in related fields.
Further info here: http://mitel.dimi.uniud.it/issdp/